The Hylton Performing Arts Center boasts 85,000 sq ft of beautiful and unique spaces to serve our community.
- 1,121-seat Merchant Hall is an elegantly styled opera house with a 100ft stage and orchestra pit. Its clever design provides every audience member an intimate experience and the perfect setting for a variety of genres - symphonies, dance, opera and theater – everything from bluegrass to Beethoven!
- 270-seat Gregory Family Theater offers flexible seating arrangements that make it ideal for dance, theater, cabaret and chamber groups. With an open floor plan, it is the optimal choice for customizing special events.
- The Didlake Grand Foyer is a two story lobby with a full glass front for plenty of natural light that seats over 200 for dinner and holds over 500 for receptions.
- The Buchanan Partners Gallery on the second floor of the lobby serves as a focal point to showcase works by local and regional visual artists on a rotational basis and add yet another artistic element to the Didlake Grand Foyer.
- The Hylton Center also has dressing rooms, a scene shop, a catering kitchen and all the professional technical equipment run by expertly trained staff to support a performing arts center of this caliber.